Looking to maximize the efficiency of your heating and cooling system? A mini split heat pump installation might be the right option for your home. Mini splits are small, flexible, and can heat or cool your home at the simple touch of a button. Whether you’re looking to keep your home cool during the hot summer months or want to stay warm and cozy all winter long, a mini split heat pump is essential for keeping your space comfortable.
Ready to install a mini split heat pump? Here’s what you should expect during the process.
Choosing the Right Mini Split Heat Pump
Before beginning the mini split heat pump installation process, choosing the type of ductless heating system that is right for your home is necessary, as the installation process can vary depending on the type of system you choose.
The 3 most popular types of mini split systems include:
- Single Zone Heat Pump: Perfect for a confined space, such as a smaller bedroom or enclosed garage.
- Dual Zone Heat Pump: This type of heating system can heat or cool multiple areas of a home simultaneously.
- Multi-Zone Heat Pump: This is ideal for larger homes requiring temperature control in more than two rooms. The installation process for multi-zone heat pumps can take longer than other systems since multiple components are involved.
Estimate the Cost of Installation
The cost of mini split heat pump installation services can vary depending on the type of system you choose and the time frame in which you hope to complete the installation process.
The most common type of mini split heat pump installation services are as follows:
- Essential Mini Split Installation: This service costs about $3,000 on average and includes a 16 seer mini-split with 1 indoor unit.
- Standard Mini Split Installation: This service costs an average of $4,000, including a 20 seer mini-split with 1 indoor unit.
- Premium Mini Split Installation: This service includes a 24.5 seer mini-split with 1 indoor unit. On average, pricing starts at $5,500.
Professional Installation is Essential
To keep your home and your family safe, it is important to ensure that a mini split heat pump system is installed correctly. While it might be tempting to complete the installation process yourself, it is recommended that you leave this job up to the professionals. Highly trained HVAC technicians have the skills and knowledge necessary to ensure proper placement of mini split units and can ensure maximum efficiency over time.
Mini Split Heat Pump Installation at Confident Comfort
At Confident Comfort Heating and Cooling, we make the process of installing a mini split heat pump system easier than ever. From free, accurate quotes to fast installation services, we are here to streamline the process of keeping your home comfortable all year. Contact us today to learn more about our mini split installation services or to get a quote on the cost of an upcoming project!